Cosmetology Course Graduation Requirements
- Satisfactory progress in both written and practical work has been maintained at 80% or above.
- Satisfactory attendance has been maintained at 67% or above.
- All tuition requirements have been met
- Final school examinations both written and practical have been passed with a score of 80% or above.
- Student has achieved 1500 clock hours.
Upon completion of the required hours, and all other graduation requirements having been met, the school will issue a diploma.
In This Section
Students can start classes almost any Tuesday!
For enrollment information call 708-636-4660 or fill out the Admissions Information Form
THREE Schedules Are Available
For the Cosmetology Course